Transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone is as easy as transferring music files from iPhone to PC or PC to iPhone. You can transfer all of your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone in just few minutes. There are normally 2 official ways that Apple provides sot that you can transfer every data of your iPhone including contacts easily to your newer device.
Apple iCloud and Apple iTunes are two best and easiest way to transfer contacts easily. Follow the steps given below to transfer all of your contacts into your newer iPhone.
Here are some ways to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone :
Transfer Contacts Using iTunes :
- You need to download and install iTunes to your computer system.
- Connect the iPhone with the computer system and then select the iPhone from the device section of iTunes.
- Now you need to backup your old device. Go to File>Devices>Backup and click on “This computer” and then “Back up Now” on right side options.
- You can also encrypt backup. “Encrypt iPhone Backup” will remember everything like your passwords on website, your wifi passwords when you will transfer the data to your newer device.
- Turn on your newer device. Follow the setup assistant. Enter your language and country, enable location services, and tap on Connect to iTunes.
- Now Select “Restore from iTunes Backup”.
- Now Connect to iTunes on the same computer where your backup is. iTunes will give you the option to setup as new iPhone or to restore from previous backup. Select backup of your old device and click on continue.
- Restoring will be finished in sometime. You will get all contacts along with all the other data to your newer device.
Transfer Contacts Using iCloud (Without iTunes):
- First of all you need to connect your iPhone with a power source and it should be within a range of a wireless network.
- Click on “Settings” icon of the first iPhone and turn on the contacts toggle.
- Now click on “Storage and Backup” option and tap on “iCloud Backup” toggle to turn it on and then click on “Backup Now” button.
- Wait till the Backup gets completed.
- Once the Backup is completed, turn on the other iPhone. In configuring a new phone, Setup Assistant can help you a lot. Click on “Restore From iCloud Backup” option and enter the same apple id and password you used for the first iPhone. Now download your contacts to your iPhone from iCloud.
It’s time to test both of them out. Whichever looks easy to you, try that out first. If you still have any doubt then post your questions at : www.facebook.com/iphoneandroidupdates
Here are few things that you will like to learn if you have your iPhone with you-
- How to Use Find My iPhone
- Best iPhone 6 Skin Cases and Covers
- 11 Best iPhone Photo Editing Apps
- 7 Popular iPhone Paid Apps
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Yahoo Mail iPhone Settings
- Restore iPhone using iTunes
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
- Increase Battery Life on iPhone
- Know your iPhone Baseband Version