Transferring Music from iPhone to computer is just a process of few minutes which is really easy. You can transfer you music files in multiple ways from your iPhone to Computer. Whether it is mac or windows, process is same. You simply need to download the required software according to the operating system. You will learn it very quickly and you will never forget again.
Here is a very simple process to transfer music from iPhone to computer :
Using iOS Transfer
- First of all you should download and install iOS Transfer to your computer system.
- Once the installation of iOS is done, connect the iPhone with the computer.
- The iOS Transfer will detect your iPhone once you connect it to your computer.
- You should have iTunes installed in your computer before the transfer between PC and iPhone. iOS Transfer supports ,iPhone6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s and iPhone 4 series.
- Once the iPhone is connected to your computer system and it is detected, at the main window you’ll find an option “Music”.
- When you click on “Music” tab, all the music files in your iPhone will be displayed on the right side of the window.
- Now you just need to select all the music files you want to transfer to PC, click on option “To PC”. It will transfer all the music files you have selected from your iPhone to your computer system with in few minutes.
- Download and install Syncios on your computer system. But for transferring the music files from iPhone to PC, you should already have iTunes installed in your computer system.
- Once the download and installation is done, you can connect the iPhone with the computer system using a USB cord.
- If the iPhone gets detected, on the left side of Syncios click on the “Media” tab.
- After clicking on “Media” tab, you can select “Music” option from the right panel.
- When you click on “Music”, you’ll get some options like import, export, delete, and new playlist.
- Click on the music files you want to copy from the iPhone to PC and click on “Export”button.
- Browse the location you want to keep your music files and then click on Export.
Using PhoneTrans Pro
- Download and install PhoneTrans Pro to your computer system.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer system and open PhoneTrans Pro.
- There will be many options available, among which you need to select iWizard and then select PC Folder.
- If you want to transfer the whole music library from iPhone to computer, you just need to select Select Output Folder and then select Click Start.
- Download iExplorer and install it in your computer system.
- Before proceeding, turn off automatic syncing in iTunes.
- You can turn off automatic syncing in iTunes by following this path : iTune preferences -> Devices, and then check “Prevent iOS hardware from syncing automatically” and then close the iTune.
- Now connect the iPhone with the PC with the help of USB cord.
- Open the iExplorer now and click on the arrow next to iOS devices name, then go to Media, there you’ll get option “iTunes_Control”.
- Now you can copy the music folder and can paste to somewhere in your system, or you can also simply drag it to the desktop, it may take some time.
The process is quite similar for other apple devices too. You can transfer music files from iPod, iPad to your computer. The best part is that many of these software are totally free and you can use them as long as you want. If you are searching as how to transfer music from iPhone to Computer or mac for free, with iTunes then follow any one of the methods above. There are few other methods where files can be transferred without iTunes as well. We will continue about that in upcoming posts.
Here are few things that you will like to learn if you have your iPhone with you-
- How to Use Find My iPhone
- Best iPhone 6 Skin Cases and Covers
- 11 Best iPhone Photo Editing Apps
- 7 Popular iPhone Paid Apps
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Yahoo Mail iPhone Settings
- Restore iPhone using iTunes
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
- Increase Battery Life on iPhone
- Know your iPhone Baseband Version