Setting up iCloud Control panel on your windows 7 or windows 8 can be very beneficial. But before you set up iCloud on Windows, you need to set up iCloud on other devices. Once you set up you can go ahead with the installation of iCloud control Panel.
Here are few simple steps as how to setup iCloud on your windows PC :
1. You need to download the iCloud Control Panel.
Once you download, you need to install the iCloud Control panel. Simply double click the downloaded file and install it. You may see security warning however you have to accept everything. Keep clicking on next till finish appears. Once the setup process is completed, the iCloud Control panel will open automatically. In case it doesn’t open, you can search for it using universal search bar in windows 7 and windows 8.
2. Now you need to Turn on iCloud on your windows. To turn on, open the iCloud control panel and sign in with your Apple ID through which you created you account on iCloud. Once you sign in, you can see number of iCloud services, enable those which you are necessary for you and click Apply.
3. How to enable automatic Downloads : Automatic downloads can be enabled for music, books and apps through iCloud Control Panel. Simply Navigate to iTunes > Edit > Preferences > Store and select Music, Apps, and Books and put a check marks in the box. Click OK and it’s done.
There is a limited quota of 5 GB on your iCloud Account. It’s enough for storing your bookmarks, calendar, mail, contacts and photos and you can also sync the same with your other iOS devices. At the bottom in your taskbar, there must appear a counter tracking how much space you have used in your iCloud Account. Try to store fewer pictures on it as images are the only thing taking much of the space in your iCloud Account.
Here are few things that you will like to learn if you have your iPhone with you-
- How to Use Find My iPhone
- Best iPhone 6 Skin Cases and Covers
- 11 Best iPhone Photo Editing Apps
- 7 Popular iPhone Paid Apps
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Yahoo Mail iPhone Settings
- Restore iPhone using iTunes
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
- Increase Battery Life on iPhone
- Know your iPhone Baseband Version